Data has become an important asset for any company. But to get the most out of your data you need a clear data strategy. With technology developing so fast these days, many businesses are struggling to keep up. This can lead to companies eagerly jumping on new technologies that aren’t a fit for their business, or to inaction where companies don’t know what to do and just lag behind. In this video we discuss 6 key elements that will make or break your data strategy.
- Data Quality: it needs to be well defined, structured and trusted.
- Business Value: How are you going to create value with your data?
- Company buy-in: Creating data awareness across the company is essential.
- Talent: You will need experienced people with the right skills.
- Technology: Identify and choose technology that fits your business needs.
- Governance: You need to make sure you’re in compliance with laws and regulations.